.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

42 and going.....


It's a special day for me today. I turned 42! I thank God for my life and my family who loves me so.

I decided to take a lazy day, reported to my office very late as almost everyone in the office were going out to take their lunch breaks. My beloved Mom treated me, my family and my sister to a wonderful lunch at The Prawn Farm at the ICM Mall. The manager at the restaurant, Audie, gave us a complimentary platter of fruits.

After doing a quick browse at the clothes shops at the mall, I had to hurry back to the school for my classes, then drove home to cook the pancit for a snack treat for my office staff. It's always my pleasure to share my little blessings with them.

Dinner was another date with my family and few new friends, at Jo's Inato Payag. We had our usual favorite barbecue chicken, binakhaw, pancit molo and kare-kare.

When I got home, I found the gifts and goodies given by my friends (the Yap family who owns Bohol Tropics Resort Club)who are so sweet to remember my birthday.

Spending this day with my family is the most wonderful part. The least most important thing that happened today is buying a red Ferrari (more of it next entry) as a birthday gift for myself.

God is indeed wonderful!

No comments: